MX Player app has just been updated to work on even more devices with the inclusion of official support for Android 5.0 Lollipop. This update also brings new features and some improvements.
MX Player is a great media player with the ability to play various formats. The best media player that come across device with good hardware support and excellent software decode, you can play everything you want. The app works great with HDMI output too and has great UI allowing you are changing the brightness and volume by swiping on the screen. Finally, it's compatible with lollipop.
Here are the list what's new in MX Player on Android:
- Supports Android 5.0
- Added "Toggle playback with play button" under Settings > Player.
- Added View menu on the media list screen for the selection of view mode, sorting order, display fields.
- Supports MOD audio files including .mod, .s3m, .xm, .it, and more.
- Added "Scroll to last played media" option under Settings > List.
- Audio track can be disabled through the audio track selection box.
You can head on over to Google Play now to snag the update or pick update apk file of MX Player below and enjoy watching video on Android Lollipop device.
Requires Android: 2.3+
Download File: 3.9MB (MX Player APK)