Apex Launcher for Android picked up an update which brings few new features and some improvements. This app gets a belated material makeover for version 3.0, plus a new App/Widget Picker.
This certainly is one of the best launchers available with plenty of customizations to keep you entertained for hours. Apex launcher is the most stable and powerful launcher in the play store, plus this launcher is regularly updated. The app itself works flawlessly, beautiful and has a ton of options. It is also incredibly flexible with all the features most users will ever need, and can utilize the majority of themes and icon packs out there. The latest upgrade gave a taste of Lollipop including animations and the material design.
Here is the change log of all that's new Apex Launcher version 3.0.0:
- New modern UI with material design
- New material app icon
- Lollipop drawer icon
- Redesigned Apex action icons
- Lollipop drawer background and animation
- Lollipop folder style and animation
- Lollipop search bar and scroll indicator
- Lots of other UI tweaks and improvements
- New scroll speed option
- Improved app and widget picker
- Renamed activity animation to app animation
- Fixed quick settings action on Lollipop
- Other optimizations and fixes for Lollipop
- Updated translations
The update is live on the Google Play Store, so it's a good idea to have a look and see if yours is ready. And for those who can't get it on the market, you can now download the latest version 3.0.0 of Apex Launcher APK at the link below. Install this update and enjoy the new modern UI on your Android phone and tablet.
Requires Android: 4.0.3+
Download File: 4.4MB (Apex Launcher APK)