Activision has rolled out a pretty significant update for its Call of Duty Heroes 3D combat strategy game for Android. The update available through the Google Play Store, brings a number of new and notable features to the list, including a new level, Winter theme and more. Along with the new features, Activision also promises improvements in the app as well as bug fixes.
CoD Heroes is definitely up there with the other heavy hitters. One of the best of its genre on the app store. Clash of Clans, Star Wars Commander, Throne Rush, Boom Beach and so on. This one has however improved on the genre somewhat with controllable Heroes instead of deploying them and hoping for the best. It's a cool game easy to learn and a good way to waste time. It's just a call of duty version of Clash of Clans so If you're a CoD fan and like CoC, this game is for you.
Here is the change log of all that's new Call of Duty Heroes version 1.0.2:
- Winter has arrived with snow falling across the lands!
- The level cap of the Command Center has been raised from 8 to 9
- Survival Mode Leaderboards
- The CLAW drone is now available at Command Center level 9
- All heroes can now level up to level 25
- Players that reach Command Center level 4 will gain access to the "Veteran" chat channel
- Make your base unique by adding country flags and statues of your favorite Heroes
- Structure Size changes
The update is live on the Google Play Store, so it's a good idea to have a look and see if yours is ready. And for those who can't get it on the market you can download the latest Call of Duty Heroes APK file at the link below. Install this update and enjoy the Winter theme with snow falling across the lands.
Requires Android: 2.3.3+
Download File: 44MB (CoD Heroes APK)