Disney has now made its popular virtual membership-based world for kids, Club Penguin, available worldwide for Android in the Google Play Store after first announcing the game a long time ago. The app lets you play games, create characters, and find collectables from Android phone and tablet.
This is a dream-come-true, after a year of waiting, we finally can play it on our Android devices. Just like the web version, it's really good and smooth for a starter where you can play games to earn coins and spend on new items for your in-game character. The app runs well, feels great, and is an all in one package. Plus, this game is basically suitable for those who are CP fans. So for those who don't really know CP, try out the web version first, the original on collectables.
Here's a quick rundown of the game's features:
• JOIN the latest parties—a new one every month
• EXPLORE the island
• ADOPT a red & a blue pet puffle
• MEET & CHAT with penguin friends
• PLAY games to earn virtual coins
For Members Only
• CAT & DOG
• UNLIMITED ACCESS to all the latest parties & features
• SHOP in the catalog for new clothes & items
• ADOPT all the available colors of puffles—including the
• COLLECT rare treasures that puffles find
• PERSONALIZE a penguin with clothing & items
• CUSTOMIZE igloos with the latest furniture
Club Penguin is available for free and offers in-app purchases that cost real money. It also push notifications to let you know when Disney have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for the Walt Disney Family of Companies.
You can download Club Penguin for Android over at the Google Play store, but it’s also available today for iOS on AppStore. And for those who can't get it on the market you can download Club Penguin APK file at the link below. Install this app, play games and let us know what you think about Club Penguin on mobile.
Requires Android: 4.0.3+
Download File: 15MB (Club Penguin APK)