Gangstar Vegas is now live in the Google Play Store and available for free to play. Published by Gameloft, Gangstar Vegas is modeled after Grand Theft Auto that lets you roll up on a dangerous new trip through the City of Sin in the latest episode of the acclaimed open-world action game.
Gangstar Vegas is like a GTA game wherein all GTA games are mixed altogether on mobile. The gameplay feels excellent, the controls feel smooth and are totally customizable. If you played GTA IV its storyline would remind you of it, the gameplay feels like GTA Vice City and the world is almost the same as GTA San Andreas'.
Just released as version 1.7.0g, the Gangstar Vegas for Android app has a new feature and become free to play for its many users to check out. This update also brings some under-the-hood performance improvements.
Let's get straight to the change log for the new 1.7.0g version:
• The game is now free for all!
• New vehicles, cool guns, wild costumes, and much more!
• GANG BATTLES: Fight with your Gang against rivals & win big prizes.
• CHAT in real time with your fellow gangsters.
• HOLIDAY HAVOC: Celebrate with a freefall mini-game, Sugar-Coater gun, Santa’s Sleigh & more!
• DIAMONDS: A new currency you can earn or buy to unlock content & play events.
Talking about the device requirement, Gangstar Vegas needs Android 2.3 Gingerbread as minimum OS. The update is live on the Google Play Store, so it's a good idea to have a look and see if yours is ready. Take the latest Gangstar Vegas APK for a spin from the source link below if you can't download it from on the market.
Requires Android: 2.3+
Download File: 31.7MB (Gangstar Vegas APK)