Blizzard's digital collectible card game Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft is now available for Android on the Google Play Store. After launching back in April for iOS, this strategy-based gaming has finally come to Android tablets.
This game was available on Mac, but being available on Android tablets makes it even more. Exactly as good as you'd expect, even much better playing experience than on PC, the artwork is awesome, and all of the effects are well optimized. The game is not just a port, it is pretty much exactly like the PC version. Lots of fun, simple strategy that's hard to master.
Here's a quick rundown of the game's features:
• BUILD YOUR DECK: With hundreds of additional cards to win and craft - your collection grows with you.
• FIGHT FOR GLORY: When you’re ready, step into the Arena and duel other players for the chance to win awesome prizes!
• JUMP RIGHT IN: Fun introductory missions bring you into the world of Hearthstone’s intuitive gameplay.
• HONE YOUR SKILLS: Play in practice matches against computer-controlled heroes of the Warcraft universe. Thrall, Uther, Gul’dan - they’re all here!
• COLLECTION TRAVELS WITH YOU: Your card collection is linked to your Battle.net account - enabling you to switch your play between tablet and desktop with ease.
There are many users been waiting for this to be playable on Android since Blizzard announced it. Hearthstone is a great game that you will lose hours to it. The matches aren't very long, so it is a good short time filler too.
Look for Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft as a free download from either the Play Store and App Store. And for those who can't get it on the market you can hit up the Hearthstone APK file at the link below. Install this game on your Android tablet then let us know what you think about this card game in the comments below.
Requires Android: 4.0+
Download File: 25.8MB (Hearthstone APK)