The Hotspot Shield VPN Proxy Android app has a new design, smart mode and selected sites mode protect for its many users to check out. Its just released as version 3.1.1 on the Play Store that also has some under-the-hood performance improvements.
Hotspot Shield VPN is a very good app to have, it does different jobs to help make web browsing safer and easier. The app has more protection VPN checks unblock bad viruses that try to interrupt data services on web searching sites. It's the best, and it's the easiest way to get the things that you need with this application. To use certain functions you have to be premium, but it still is a great app for free. It also works well across different platforms like iOS where you can regularly watch Netflix because of it (The paid version).
Hotspot Shield VPN has provided a quick changelog of the Android update:
- New Smart mode automatically enables best protection, just leave it on.
- New selected Sites mode protect/unblock sites & apps of your choice only.
- Simple new look
The developer also noted, if you have connection issues:
- Android 5 Lollipop: Reboot device. If that doesn't work, uninstall app and re-install from Play Store
- Android 4 and earlier: Uninstall app and re-install from Google Play Store
- If you still can’t connect, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with device name and OS version.
The update is live on the Google Play Store, so it's a good idea to have a look and see if yours is ready. And for those who can't get it on the market, you can download the latest version 3.1.1 of Hotspot Shield VPN Proxy APK at the link below. Install this update and enjoy the new features on your Android phone and tablet.
What do you think of the Simple new look and smart mode?
Requires Android: 2.3+
Download File: 6.5MB (Hotspot Shield APK)