The Brave Trials Android app has a new Battle Spire System for its many users to check out, thanks to its just released version Current Version 1.4.3 update that also has some under-the-hood performance improvements.
Published by IGG.COM, Brave Trials is one of the best best RPG for Android. The game lets you battle across dimensions as you fend off the forces of evil and brings you experience combat with beautiful effects, fast action, screen-shaking graphics, and deadly finishers.
IGG.COM has provided a quick change log of the Android update:
- New Class Advancement System added.
- New Battle Spire System added.
- New Hunting Ground System added.
- New Grade 6 Faen are available.
- Max Level Cap raised to Lv 90.
- Grade 6 Faen can be upgraded to +8 after Advancement.
- Added Grade 6 10x Draw to the Mall.
- Max STA will now be Character Lv + 100.
- Potion of Potential will be removed from Arena Rewards.
- Instant Godly Grade added to Communing for STAR 11+ players.
- Fixed a number of bugs.
The update to the game is live right now on the Google Play Store, so if you're already using it, you should be seeing it available for download. And for those who can't get it on the Play Store you can grab Brave Trials APK version 1.4.3 at the link below.
What do you think of this newly released update and do you like the changes IGG.COM has made to the Brave Trials Android app?
Requires Android: 2.3+
Download File: 50.2MB (Brave Trials APK)