Kabam has updated Marvel Contest of Champions with some improvements and new item. It brings new Abilities and updated Status Effects for its many players to check out. The new update 1.1.0 also introduces new Quest Content, which has new Adaptoids, including the rare Treasure Adaptoid. And, yes, there are also improvements to PvP matchmaking and leaderboards. The quests are great and really easy and with the crystals that give you the different champions. That's not all, mind. The new update also makes it harder to fight, thus more challenging (not easy to use heavy attacks now).
If you're a fan of Marvel turned into digital video games, then this Android mobile game may just appeal to you. Marvel Contest of Champions is an awesome superhero fighting game with great graphics and many superhero selections. The way the story comes together on here and the heroes that have special powers.
You can download Marvel Contest of Champions for free from the Google Play Store. Kabam has provided a quick change log of the Android update:
• Added Turkish language support
• New Abilities - awakened when receiving a duplicate 2-Star or above Champion
• New and updated Status Effects
• New Quest Content - New Adaptoids have been added, including the rare Treasure Adaptoid
• Improvements to PvP matchmaking and leaderboards
• Class Relationships have been updated, and can be viewed from the Edit Team screen
While the game is free to play, be aware that it also contains in-game purchases. And if you can't get it out on the Google Play Store, you can download the latest version Marvel Contest of Champions APK at the link below. Update the game to the latest version to have access to all the divine new content!
Requires Android: 4.0+
Download File: 39MB (Marvel Contest of Champions 1.1.0 APK)