ZeptoLab made a new game other than another cut the rope or pudding monsters called King of Thieves for Android. The game is now on Google Play Store, and there is APK file below for those of you who don't download it on the market. If you're a fan of unique puzzle-platformer game, then this new Android mobile game may just appeal to you.
King of Thieves is a strategy game that lets you keep your own base safe and creating defenses to best protect your stash of gold and gems. The game may be from the same folks behind Cut the Rope, but the gameplay couldn’t be any more different. The gameplay is a whole lot of fun which you have to dodge traps and steal gold from other players.
Here's a quick look at the features of the game, which you can play on Android phone and tablet:
• STEAL SHINY THINGS. Collect gold and gems from other players to become the wealthiest thief in the world!
• DEFEND YOUR LOOT. Design your dungeons and watch other thieves getting into your traps. Muhaha!
• CLAIM THE THRONE. Compete with other players worldwide, leaving your rivals on the bottom of leaderboards.
• GET CRAFTY. Create new outfits for your character. The most nifty thieves should look really cool!
• TRAVEL AND EXPLORE. Test your agility through 80 single-mode levels or dive into the underground world of user generated content.
• CREATE AND JOIN GUILDS. Find reliable allies to stand against hostile guilds of thieves!
King of Thieves is available for free download and play, though there are in-app purchases as well. There's still the time gates and energy mechanics as in every other freemium game, but under that is a solid game. It plays like a mix of cannabalt, super meat boy, and boss monster. You can download APK below and install it directly to your mobile device.
Requires Android: 2.3.3+
Download File: 30MB (King of Thieves APK)